Wednesday, June 5, 2013

RELEASE THE QUACKIN!!!!!!!

Release THE QUACKIN!!!! I don't really know who created this meme and released it on-line, but I do believe in the spirit of the joke AND the fact that society really should take the time to stop, remember what life was when they were young, and laugh. If this requires the release of a giant Rubber Duckie into the middle of HongKong Harbor, then so be it.... RELEASE THE QUACKIN!!!!

You have to admit that's a scary sight though. If I was on a boat, turned around and saw a giant rubber duckie bearing down on me, I'd crap my pants!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hi, denis! uhm, it's not really just a meme. that was a real oversized rubber ducky inflatable. one of a series of giant inflatables at the hong kong art fair last month.... you know, you would've loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, by the way, this photo series (rubber ducky at the hongkong harbor) is the only real series. the rubber ducky wasn't re-installed anywhere else, AFAIK. so the rubber-ducky at the Tiananmen massacre site phot... that one's a composite na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Eric my friend! Hey! Did you miss the part where I said that the point is "Stop, remember what life was when you were young, and laugh?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the Duck in Tiananmen yet, sounds.... morbid but cool. Oh and Rubber Duckie is a global traveler and has been to several international harbors:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...